Our aim is to find you the perfect property to suit your requirements with the minimum of hassle.
Finding a property
The first step is to contact us to provide brief details about yourself and about the accommodation you require. We then search our database for suitable properties for you to view. If not urgent, we log your details so that we can contact you as suitable properties become available. It is wise to start looking about a month before you wish to move, as the nicer properties are viewed and reserved quickly. Our tenancies are granted for a minimum term of 6 months, which may be renewed if all parties are in agreement.
- To view our selection of available properties to let please use the Property Search boxes on the right
- To register your requirements please click on the Register tab above.
Please note that for your safety and peace of mind -
- All of our managed properties are Gas Safe certificated, and inspected for electrical safety, and furniture fire safety
- All Tenancy Deposits (bonds) are held in accordance with the Deposit Protection Regulations.
Viewings will be arranged at times to suit you and be accompanied by a member of staff, who can give advice and answer any questions you may have.
Fees to tenants
Before you move in
Rent + deposit (6 weeks rent) protected with the tenancy deposit scheme
All fees inclusive of vat
- £200.00 holding deposit (non refundable — to be deducted from first months rent)
- Referencing fee £168.00 per person (identify immigration and visa confirmation, financial credit checks obtaining references from current or previous employers/landlords and any other relevent information to assess affordability) as well as contract negotiation (amending and agreeing terms).
- Guarantor fee £60.00 per guarantor (if required) covering credit referencing and preparing a deed of guarantor as part of the tenancy agreement to cover the added risk of property damage this will be protected with your security deposit in a government-authorised scheme and may be retured at the end of the tenancy
- Pet deposit returnable additional security deposit of £100
- Contract fee £60.00 per tenancy for preperation of contract.
- £50.00 to change check-in time/date once confirmed
Commencement of tenancy
- Renewal fee (per tenancy) £60 contract negotiation, amending terms and updating terms and arranging a further tenancy and agreement
- Guarantor fee £60.00 per guarantor (if required)
- Late rent fee (during tenancy) £24.00
- Changeover of tenant(s) £100.00 admin fee plus all normal referencing fees for new tenants.
Ending your tenancy:
- Check out fee (per tenancy) £65 minimum (studio) attending the property to undertake an updated schedule of condition based on the original inventory and negotiating the repayment of the security deposit(s)
- Check out £50.00 admin fee if works required upon receipt of check out report.
- £25.00 reference for future landlord
We are covered by the ARLA client money protection scheme and members of the property ombudsman redress scheme
As a minimum we will require satisfactory references from your employer (or college), a previous or current landlord, and a credit reference report.
We may also require a personal reference, and sometimes a guarantor. We may use the services of an independent referencing company to obtain and evaluate these references.
Rents are normally quoted calendar monthly, and payable monthly in advance. The tenant is usually also responsible for Council Tax, Water Rates, Gas, Electricity and Telephone costs. All rents are payable by bank standing order to our company bank account or your landlord's bank account.
A security deposit of a minimum of six weeks rental will normally be required. This deposit will be treated in accordance with the Tenancy Deposit Protection regulations, and you will be provided with the appropriate prescribed information and receive details regarding the scheme used. The deposit is held to cover damage, breakages, and any other liabilities under the terms of your tenancy agreement. Please note that under no circumstances can the deposit be used by the tenant to cover rent.
- Personal & Friendly Service
- Competitive Rates
- FREE Guidance & Advice
- In-Depth Local Knowledge
- Professional, Dedicated Staff
- FREE Valuations